In May of 2009, the vision of Dominion International Center Spring was casted by Pastor Toye Ademola with the help of the Holy Spirit to Tunde and Oluwaseun Akeredolu, who at that time served as volunteers in Dominion International Center Headquarters. In turn, Tunde Akeredolu called on his brother and sister in Christ Kola & Omonike Olaleye and 4 other families to join hands together to accomplsih this new assignment. With the help of the Holy Spirit and the bond of unity of purpose, they forged ahead and birthed this vibrant ministry which is a branch of Dominion International Center Worldwide with the headquarters located in Houston, TX.
Inaugurated on May 9, 2010, Dominion Interntionl Center Spring is a non-demonimational church that believes and preaches the total counsel of God. We believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the only way by which we get to God. We also believe in the power and ministry of the Holy Ghost. We started out at a storefront in the North Houston/Spring area of Kuykendahl Rd, near FM 1960 with about 20 members. In August of 2015, with the favor of God, we purchased our current location which is further down Kuykendahl Rd near Cypresswood in Spring TX.
Dominion Inernational Center Spring is committed to making a positive impact in our community and the world by continuing to serve as a world-wide christian outreach center, helping millions of people in over 150 nations, teaching them how to experience the "perfect peace" that comes from faith in Jesus Christ and obedience to the Holy Spirit. Since her inception, DIC Spring has routinely organized "Back to School" drives at the start of the school year where we give out school supplies to those in need as well as the "Turkey" drives during thanksgiving where we give out turkeys to those who cannpt afford one every year.
At Dominion International Center, everyone is welcome!
At DIC Spring, We Seek To:
- Evangelize the lost in every nation of the earth through the preaching of the gospel and sponsorship of worldwide missions.
- Express the tangible love of Christ to others by acts of love, mercy, and compassion.
- Edify believers through the fivefold ministries baptizing them in the name of the Lord and helping them to become mature disciples of Christ.
- Empower believers, by the in-depth teaching and preaching of God's Word, to live a life of total victory and dominion.
- Exalt and magnify God through worship.